You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to Find Your Ring Size
While the most precise way to find your ring size is to have a jeweler do it, you can easily do it at home. Whether you're sizing your finger to buy a ring online, or want to surprise your sweetie with an engagement ring, these methods have you covered.
Finding Your Ring Size Using Paper or String
1. Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. The paper strip should be approximately 1/2" wide, and 5" long.
2. Wrap the paper or string around the finger to be sized. Slide the paper or string up to the knuckle, as the ring must be sized large enough to able to slip off and on, over the knuckle.
3. Use a pen to mark the string or paper where the long end overlaps.
4. Measure the mark from the end of the length of paper or string with a ruler. Use the metric side for more accurate sizing.
5. Locate your ring size by locating your measurement on the Ring Size Chart If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.